Thursday, August 18, 2016

Home Sweet Home #285

August Tea/Garden Journal: The Charm of Home
Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home! This week I shared my August Tea/Garden Journal.  It was all about the sunflowers! 
There are so many great DIY, recipes, and decorating at the Home  Sweet Home party each week.  All of you are so very talented!  Here are a few that caught my eye.  I pin a lot from this party each week.  These features were all pinned! Thank you to all who join me for this party.
Creating a Baking Cart
Shannon at Belle Bleu Interiors shared: Creating a Baking Cart.  This is such a good idea! 

Fig Preserves
Pam at Everyday Living shared: Oh, For the Love of Figs!  This looks so divine! 

Bohemian Reading Corner
Christine at  Little Brags shared: A Few New Things Around the House.  I love this spot! 

Kitchen Remodel
Katie at Preppy Empty Nester shared: It's Time for a Kitchen Tour.  Her kitchen on the left and the butler's pantry on the right have so many storage ideas!  Check it out! 

I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special! Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!   It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me on Instagram

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
  1. Link up anything from your home or garden.  I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
  2. My button for the party is under the button tab at the top of the blog, if you want to use it.   
  3. If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. 
  4. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  
  5. Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

*If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.


16 comments:

Pam Richardson said...

Thanks Sherry for the lovely party and for featuring my fig post! Pam @ Everyday Living

Christine at Little Brags said...

ohhh thank you sooo very much for featuring some of my new finds here today!!!!! Wish I could have you over and try out the new spot!!!!! XOXOX Christine form Little Brags

Susan Freeman said...

Thank you so much for the party!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Love that kitchen and the figs looks good. Thanks for hosting and have a nice weekend, Sherry.

Blessings,
Sandi

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Sherry, some great links I want to check out on my next break! Thank you for hosting!

Sarah said...

Enjoyed all the features. Isn't Katie's kitchen fabulous?
Thanks for hosting.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting each week!! Lovely features!
Hugs,
Debbie

Pat said...

Sherry,
L O V E the sunflowers, dear friend!
Thank you for hosting Home Sweet Home! each week!
Fondly,
Pat

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...

I just love sunflowers! Thanks for the party!

quakerhillfarm said...

Thank you, Sherry. It is always a pleasure to visit. I am loving your garden journal format! So pretty.

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Thank you for the party!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Love that kitchen !
Thank you for the inspiration.

Fondly,
FABBY

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you for hosting! Hope your week is great.

xo Dianne

Domesblissity said...

Thanks so much for the party.

Anne @ Domesblissity xx

Lady of the Manor said...

Great features this week. Thanks for hosting another fun party!